My Name in Poetry Poem



Bending down on my knees
Reciting my love for you
Enticed by your calming aura
None loved me so passionately
Desiring to be only with you
Against all negative vibes

Aching to feel your lips once again
Lingering on the moments together
Unwrapping every memory carefully
Knew when to cover me from the cold
Went on to share your warmth
Every time you’re hurting I hurt too

Mend your heart all I want to do
Untangle the mystery floating around you
Leaving you, the exotic aphrodisiac for last
Understanding these feelings of deep respect
Nestling snugly in your arms
Gives me the confidence of being your love
Awakening the mystic attraction between us
…every name is unspoken poetry

**a poem written using my names**

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall