I Want To Know Should I Poem


It is all in your soulful eyes
The dreams that I had before time
Now fully realised on your lips
Just a glance into your heart
Was all it took to see so much more
Underneath all the blank covers
I saw laughter in your smile
Questions rearing around us
Can I pull through this?
Should I let my heart feel you?
Can my skin handle your touch?
Will I let this day pass?
If not without your name on my tongue
There lies an intriguing mystery
In the love that can be mine
Waste not my emotions
For there is a tide of feelings to be found
In memories yet to be made
Sweet, painful, exciting, beautiful, serene
I want them all with you
I trust you with my only heart
Yours will be safe on my bosom
Let not this moment cease
Before I can feel the warmth of your kiss
I could not be wrong in loving you
Say more than words because
My heart knows why
Your scent is cuddling into my soul
Is it just a tip of the iceberg? I think not
Our song is not yet over
Should I not imagine a life with you?
I want to know what your heart has decided
All differences bring us closer to one another
The humanity in me needs to love you back

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall