Umbrella For My Tears Poem


I’m at that point in my life
Where I don’t want to exist anymore
It seems my life is never getting better
I feel like I am in this existence
Of a black hole with no end in sight
I don’t think I want to be here right now
I want life to get better not be this worse
I am wasting away and I need to get out
It’s not that I don’t care what happened
I just lost passion for life
Everything I loved doing I lost the energy for it
Honestly these days
I don’t have the will to fight
I have given up
On everything
Because it never seems to matter
Whether I do something right o or not
I am spaced out and I feel nothing
I hate being scolded like a little child
I am tired of feeling guilty all the time
My chest is tired
I am exhausted by it all
I need to move on,
Get a job and move into my own house
I need to start over my life
I need to feel like I am living again
I want my life to make sense again
I need to believe there is something worth it in my life
That I matter not to somebody else but to me
I need to love me again
Have faith in myself, God and life
I am broken  beaten and defeated by it all
I am tired of fighting
Trying for perfection that never comes
I need someone
To give me an umbrella for my tears
A handkerchief is not enough
For the floods that are coming

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall