Late At Night I See Poem


It is like seeing life through a Smokey screen
Moisture forms on this glass door, I know I do not have the strength
Strength enough to stay away from you
I am standing on the other side of the door
Looking through to your image that haunts me
Dew had formed on the grass in the morning
Gusts of the cold wind retell an abandoned night
Figuring out the senses of cold feet
Self driven to understand all these negative emotions
Injuring a soft spoken heart
Energetic and meticulous I look on towards a disturbed background
Ambitiously creating images in the mind like an attack of nervousness
Fear of strayed feelings that are impeccable
I am curious of your passion, a keen eye looks on
Towards the skies that bring down rain
I understand I should know why the heart successfully loves
Maybe I know not but to love I have known
Bare feet getting in touch with Mother Nature
The rich soft red soil tantalizing my nostrils whenever rain pours
I want to sleep in late at night because I see you
Undoing the mistakes of my forefathers and my beliefs
It is a sweat less victory over insomnia at night
With you I break all the delays of making love to you 
 Late at night I see

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall