A Part Of You Poem


Your smile…
The reason my days are better
A light when I am covered in darkness
I would be in trouble if I lost it
Where would I find such a beautiful treasure?
Giving tremors to my heart
A mystery to those who do not understand
Your smile brings comfort when Iam troubled
A priceless gift that I can never loose
The best part of being with you each day
Your sadness…
The reason our hearts have a strong bond
Gives me a chance to hold you close
Lets me touch your tears
Bears your vulnerability to my emotions
Enables you to trust me with your heart
Invites me to see your soul
Leaves a place for me to touch and heal
When no one else could understand you
You let me be a part of your feelings
I now pour my heart out to you

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall