I Do Poem


I do feel your heart beating so loud like a thud
I do want to stay in your eyes forever
I do understand that dreams of you have already come true
I do know that darling you burn an eternal flame in my heart
I do see your love never leaving mine
I do love roses that you send me whenever I am feeling lost
I do hear the wind whisper in my ear
I do bless the day our destinies met
I do distinguish your voice from all others
I do not want to stop loving you
I do count the stars at night until I see you in the morning
I do appreciate your precious tenderness
I do want to talk to you until the sun sets
I do promise to never break your heart
I do forever want to be in your arms until my last breath
I do to every promise made to never love another
I do
I do want to be your wife

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall