Always And Forever Poem




Looking down at me
As I look up into your eyes
Causes the earth to shift beneath me
And the moon to seem much brighter than usual
You are the very air that I breathe
The rose that oozes sweet erotic perfume
The stubble on your chin
Intimidates the lonesome feelings that threaten to explode
You give me the best of you
I try to give you the best of me I can
Given this moment that I want to last forever
Always needing you near me
So I feel your love is eternal and created for only me
Being near your lips
Is the safest place I always long to be without a doubt
I want only and all of your pleasure
Because I know I am yours forever
Loosing myself absolutely in you
Binds me to you completely heart body and soul

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall