Slave To Your Bosom Poem


I do not want to leave your bosom
As I am afraid of getting lost in this dark world
The pillar that holds me together when I am broken
Every time I leave your chest
It is as though my life is slowly ebbing out of me
Like smoke from a chimney
I lie awake to watch you sleep so that I cannot miss your heart beat
The scent of your masculinity keeps the feelings I have for you intact
You smell so divine
That my nostrils celebrate your presence
Like a flaming tree in a desert, your bosom pulls me in
Catering to my every need
Love has never been easy to understand
Your bosom made it easy to translate and interpret every feeling
Raindrops bounce majestically off your chest
As they slither across the contoured muscles that are yours
Every curve speaks of its own story told ever so carefully
To keep it from being a classic
As I put my ear next to your heart I hear music that soothes away
Pain
Disastrous moments
Exhaustive emotions
Teary eyes
You have perfected me in the way that you hold me on your bosom
Stormy nights are weathered when your arms are around me
Desert days are cooled off when your arms are around me
I am never leaving your bosom as I am a slave to it

1 comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall