My Soul Mate Poem



There you stood still as a rock
The night had been unkind to you
Like a broken down statue beaten down by the wind
Spring had become non existent
Showers of rain now become hail stones

The end of this journey unknown
Deep into the caves
Iam hiding from loneliness
A beaten down soul like see weeds
Whistles are too loud for my tired ears

Can i stretch out my hand to you?
Should my soul shout out your name?
Will my lips ever yearn for your soft kisses?
Or the moon ever stop when we embrace?
May i wrap myself into you?


You and i belong together
In this silhouette night sky, black as a raven
Always wanting your arms around me
As your skin caresses mine in a language we understand
It is all so right, as you are my SOUL MATE

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall