Keeping You Warm Poem




I will take that chance you granted me
You will find comfort in my confidence
Waste the night away with me
In the morning dusk
The only thing remaining is us
After haunting me with your strength
I am wretched because of your dear love
Scarred with eternal bliss from your smile
Call me when you are lonely
To hold you on this cold July season
Knowing you will not break my heart
I will treat you with respect
This promise I make to you my love
A single song of my heart’s call
Addicted to your signature mystic beauty
Remaining a nameless longing engraved in Opal
I put both our hearts in an Alabaster box
Your love, the one language I understand
Mine speaks to you as an undertone
Richly deserving the honor
Of gracefully residing within and beside you

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall