A Collision of The Hearts Poem


Our hearts did a collision
When our lips touched the core of our very existence
Every aroma of the senses evolving
Into something greater than we have ever known
Your absence has almost been the death of me
Till now
When I feel your arms around me once again
Sipping this cup of a warm substance
I imagine being with you incessantly
As forever is what we choose it to be
At the very least love me now
Tomorrow knows no certainty
Your brokenness gives me strength
As your masculinity weakens my emotions
Learning to love without regret
Has been my journey with you thus far
Whistles of the night calm my loneliness
As the kiss of your soul serenades me
I dance at the melody of your dear heart
Each music reminds me of us when happiness was all we knew
Once our hearts did a collision
The world stopped moving and listened to our adoration
Of the other
Every breath we took tasted like cold ice down thirsty lips
It sounded like the sweet patter of early spring rain
Whistles resounded in the distance announcing our love
The collision of hearts caused tremendous emotions
To be calmed, obsessed over and quenched from flaming
Ours is a love story of the centuries

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall