You Alone Poem


I can’t think about this crazy thing called love
I am going crazy just thinking about you
Always on my mind even when not intended to be
Cannot control your thoughts from my mind
My heart is so full of you it overflows
Feelings tingling on my skin making the hairs stand
Why can’t I stop myself from thinking about you?
Why do you torture me with these feelings?
I want to surrender this love I cannot hold alone
Who else can give me restless days and sleepless nights?
Tossing and turning to catch a glimpse of sleep
No liquid can quench this thirst of love I have
You have rekindled the flame that had burnt out
If love was rain I would call on thunder
Sweet refreshing moments spent together
Would be the sunshine every morning
Every single drop of rain reflects the magic of us
My love as assuring
As snow would never fall in a desert
I look at you and realize Love is a beautiful thing
Only you patiently love me for me

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall