Chocolate A Forbidden Romance Poem


Like the forbidden food of the gods
You are a sinful delight
Hammering at my intense emotions
Waiting to see you, every one of your kisses
With each hug we share day after day
I want to live in your untainted seduction
Driving from a dark stormy night
I need the calm of your supple desires
Swerving to avoid the loneliness
Coming out of nowhere into your soul
My body freezes when away from yours
Like ending up in a ditch I await your rescue
Feeding into the sweetness of your love
White chocolate
Dark chocolate
Milky chocolate
Caramel chocolate
Nutty chocolate
Chocolate Truffles
You evaporate on my tongue
As my lips barely touch yours in an effortless moment
Tracking your delicate jaw line with my fingers
I keep pinning for you my love
As I lie on my velvet azure pillow in aspiration

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall