Soft Peck Of Your Lips Poem



Beneath each word you whisper
A thousand doves sing our melody
The wonderful picture of our love
Painted on each face of the universe
The galaxies reign for our existence
As oceans whistle droplets of kindness to us
Keeping me pleasant in the dunes of your heart
Smiling in the harsh storms of life
You wrap me in when it drizzles
A soft peck of your kiss on my cheeks
Soulful sounds of your love notes
Makes me love you the way you love me
You know how to dance with me
Even without music to give us a key
My heart is open for you to take
Our friendship goes beyond borders
Standing between the past and the present
Our future is etched in solid foundation
In you I found a beautiful soul
Swept into your unforgettable love
As I hear each word you speak softly

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall