With You Always Poem


I want to be sad with you
There is a need for me to be happy by your side
When you laugh I want to laugh with you
It is with you that I want to cry with
I only know how to be in love with you
Your stress should be my own stress
If you loose someone I want to feel the loss
I want to share a love song with you
Your eyes, the only place I want to stare
Every irregular heart beat I need to feel it
When your heart stops because of your love for me
Mine must stop for my love for you
Nothing I want more than to grow with you
Each time you feel the biting wind
I know I will feel it too
We will warm each other in our embrace
If your hope withers away
Mine will be there to keep us both alive
I will calm you down when jealousy overtakes you
My jealousy will make you mine forever
Our life is together

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall