Safe By Your Side Poem



I found a haven in your loneliness
Granted you the peace you deserved
I swam with you through your pain
Helped to erase your tired heart
Now to love you on this date
Reminds me how good it feels to hold you
You know I swore never to leave you behind
I will swear it again until your heart stops searching
I ask that you hold me tight
Until my eyes stops crying
My heart stops weeping
My emotions stops bleeding
My soul stops suffering
My body stops feeling pain
My spirit stops crying out
Only your love can take it all away
Just you and me
On this endless road that we know not
I can never let you go until I have serenity
Your happiness lets me live with hope
Our understanding of the other’s heart is perfect

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall