Trying To Forget Poem


You threw your love to my heart
As I watched the ripples spread to the surface
Giving me a feeling of intensity
A pleasure that can only be called love
Camouflaged in heart rending emotions
It is so hard to walk away from you
As it kills me to see us apart from each other
I keep wondering if I will find what I need
The healing did not end with your absence
I still feel your powerfully scented lips
Each time I kiss another
Like quick sand I want to sink in your love
It is against all the negative odds in the world
For us to be together when fate is not for us
Explain to me how I will live without you
How will you survive the lonely nights?
Where will we find the place we called home?
A ship wreck gave us an illegal moment together
I imagine a place full of happiness with you
That is all it can be
Complete memories
Having a feeling of never having a good night

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall