Thinking Of You Poem


I thank you for loving the person in me
There is no fear when Iam with you
Totally shedding the insecurity away
Your love gave me a chance to breath
Wonderful moments surround our lives
You are mine forever
I am grateful I found you in time
A picture of perfection lies in our simple love
After waiting for so long to discover you
I think of you when the wind hits my face
Each time I go to sleep I think of you
When the summer begins I think of you
I think of you as soon as winter stops
I think of you when I watch the leaves falling
Drum beats violate the sadness without you
You are the soul of music in my heart
It is written all over your face
The sweetness of a ray of summer sun
I am addicted to the best part of you
I can feel you inside every thought of you
Contemplating your arrival

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall