Thank You Poem



Flowers live and die
Though my love might not be forever
I promise to live in the moment
With you for one second,
Minute or
Hour
No lies will be in our life
I might not be a poet
With not enough words to describe how I feel
Merely to show you love, affection
The lines in a song may not fulfil your desires
Promises may be made to be broken
I trust that everything I know to be true
Is only a miniature of the gratitude I have
Thankful that you held the sun in your hands
Allowed the moon to stay in its place
Until I found my way through the mystery
Tiptoeing through the warm rocks
Reaching for you in the silence barefoot
Keeps our untamed love pretty like music
Like a climbing passion flower
I seek to wrap myself in your arms
And float inside your sensitive kiss

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall