When Your Love Came Poem


My heart dissolved into a pool of tingling ripples
Your hold gives me serene nights
Teach me to understand your heart
As you appreciate my heart and love
Of all the love that I feel inside
Yours is the strongest part of me
You appreciate my love again
I never knew such a love like this one
One which you give me purely
I cannot explain what I am feeling with you
A feeling so hard to walk away from
All I know is
I wanted to tell you so much more
More than I tell you beyond the silence
So many things I need you to know
That I loved you without any fear
Now I am scared of my life without you in it
I know I cannot live like this
Our hearts have not broken yet as
There is proof beyond reasonable doubt
You will be mine again


No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall