Echoes Fill The Rooms Of My Soul Poem


I have seen not, yet I have loved so much
This desolate feeling I have
Renowned to many yet few have chosen it
To ride in its midst a sacrifice I cannot take
Thrown in these rapturous emotions so profound and mighty
Still as the sea at sunset
Yet wild and destructive like a century old volcano
Spewing its contents forth
I have experienced it yet it feels so new to me
I choose not to forget
Lest I be blamed for turning away a lost love
Could it be as real as I imagine it to be?
Can blackness be purged?
Or sorrows Forgiven? Forgotten?
Should insanity be left at the mercies of the sane?
Come forth you feelings that gather, speak your mind
Lest the earth refuse to bring forth the harvest of gardens
I hear drums beating, rhythms being converted to music
Sounds
Turning into perfections of the soul
Purple illusions of a long forgotten story
A story of the hearts that desire to be free
Free from all doubts

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall