I Love You Each Day Of The Week Poem


Sunday the sun steals through the curtains
Monday I have you in mind
Tuesday has become long without you
Wednesday my heart calms down
Thursday you make me happy
Friday the rest of my life has began
Saturday I need the touch of your hands
Sunday I am well protected by you
Monday it’s never goodbye
Tuesday I adore the way your skin feels
Wednesday I have given you all my heart
Thursday beauty is all I see
Friday we are so right together
Saturday the look in your eyes melts me
Sunday we survived the past days
Monday I know the joy of sleeping next to you
Tuesday all I want is you
Wednesday brings nurturing gentleness
Thursday sweetens our beautiful intimacy
Friday you make me feel lovely
Saturday I want to see you again tomorrow
Sunday the sun closes the curtains

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall