Months Of Love Poem



Before you my smile melted behind the veil
Slowly sipping through a wounded heart
Now I feel love for the first time
An anonymous poet wrote
“I made your lips so full and thick
So when you kiss they will remember”
Mine cannot forget yours
The world cannot erase your memory
Even the months know our love is strong
January began the romance I never knew
Each February I loved you with honesty
Celebrating our love in March kept me sane
April was flooded with your feelings for me
Every night in May I called to say I love you
For every promise I made in June I will keep
In July I never missed your special kisses
As August touched my heart with your embrace
I felt your tough love in September
Though October you satisfied my life
I never knew pain throughout November
December I cannot doubt your love

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall