Mould Me Into You Poem



Dearest where do I begin
Of all the wonderful creatures on the earth
Your whole being was moulded to love me
Your eyes to look into when I am unsure of life
Ears to listen
To my impatience and jealousy
Face to touch
So as to know you are there with me
Arms when I need to be held
To chase away loneliness
Legs to lead me before I get lost
Toes to tickle my senses
When we are wrapped together
Fingers for serenades
That caresses my emotions
Body to hold onto
When I need warmth in storms
Nose for smelling
The perfume in our intimacy
Mouth to sing a private love song for me
Chest to lean on
When life will not let me stand
Lips that bond the love I share with you
Cheeks to let tears crawl on
So I can wipe them
Skin to feel the smoothness of your love
When we touch
A heart
For pumping your feelings towards mine
Our love is what everyone is longing for
Neither you nor I can survive alone
Each part of you is in me

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall