Come Back Home Poem


I was struck by your profound beauty
As I obsess over your kiss
Trying to find a place I can steal another one
I am where I want to be
Down on bended knees with my eyes on you
Reaching out to touch your face
Asking for more than I gave you
Less of your broken heart
A heart filled with more joy than I know
Please…
Love me once again like you did before
Grant me one last wish
Of feeling you in my arms that are frail
Tell me what makes me to love you
Cry and laugh because you are with me
I need to taste the sweetness of your romance
Tug at the loveliness of your sincerity
I took away the faith in our love
No author could re-write our story
All fairytales failed to come true
But allow me to give you my heart back

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall