Beddings Of Royalty Poem

Like a luxurious velvet crimson robe
In a world class hotel
You wrap me into your warmth
The virgin-white silky smooth bed spreads
Cannot compare to your magnificent touch
Even a thousand-thread count Egyptian cotton
Will not match your romance
Your caress of pure bliss
Is much more voluptuous, sensitive
Than a thick cream colored satin duvet
Laying on these cushions of rich dark velvet
I muse over your lingering embrace
Your kiss as sensual as a lacy cloth
Feels like a sweet odor enchanting my senses
Your hold on me feels like the finest texture
Of polyester mingled with airy wool
A mixture of pure fabrics defines your soft desire
The richest spices and perfumes smells like you
These curtains of elegantly sewn satin
Looped up with chains of silver and pearls
Drapes over my face the way your love does

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall