Waiting Poem


My love is on the line
I look at you looking back at me
Curled up basking in your warmth
I have nothing to give but my heart’s love
There is no speck of doubt in my mind
That heaven planned our meeting
Before it became the love we cannot let go
Now there is no turning back
I recognised you from afar
You know I have been waiting for you
Dreams, wishes have all come true
I will be lost if I ever lost you
The road leading to your heart
Gave me another chance of loving
I helplessly dream of you each day
Needing you more than I needed anyone else
I cannot control your appealing nature
Trusting in your dedication that is solid
I know I cannot let you go away from me
Our love was destined to stay forever
As it was prepared, preserved for us

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall