Stories From Within Poem


I desire to see you in everything
The glory of light shining in your eyes
Given a tone of sweetness
Measured in dollops of delightful flavors
I am so in love with you
To the pint of falling into oblivion, Blue streaks of velvet lights
Dancing elegantly on your almost forsaken laugh
I never want to be the same again
Never will I yearn for another’s lost touch
My heart beats ever so elegantly without mistake
I am enroute from the valley of seclusion
A brute almost, Days of the week
Have become shorter than the seconds I wait for you
A small comfort is what I keep yearning for
It is not alright to be left alone without a prayer
Twinkling of red shades
Created from orange blooms arranged in fine detail
Wooden floors polished to faultlessness
Announces a long journey taken in search of happiness
These stories I speak of will be recited for centuries to come
Spoken from a heart in love with you
Wealth of the world in my life is having you in my arms
Enquiries made by your kiss is answered from my receptive lips
Protective of you is what I am within this heart of mine

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall