Sweet As A Melody Poem



My love so fragile
Only you were made to handle it
I am simply afraid of the thorns
That surrounds the beauty of loving you
Like having a beautiful view over a lake
Falling into a bottomless pool of emotions
I would love to touch your heart
Covered in sandy wonderful breezes
You amaze me every single day
Same as enjoying a succulent exotic fruit
That tantalizes, tickling every sense in me
Basking in pastel shades where dreams become known
Drifting into a reverie wrapped in soft touches
As beautiful as a song at sunset
You give nothing but all of you
Being close to you is what I need
All I want is there in your eyes
Tulips represent our love
Embracing every step we take together
I had never loved this much before

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall