Virgin Caresses Poem



A touch with the lips
To show love
Deep affection
Complete respect
As a greeting
A feeling not understood by anyone else
A pure innocence is what it is
Woodraw Wyatt’s words
A man falls in love through his eyes
A woman falls in love through her ears
I fell in love through your caresses
The gentle massages chasing away the solitude
Giving me extra special care
An original natural touch driving the skin wild
That makes my heart tremble
Like violent winds across the Indian Ocean
Slowly calming down a racing heart
With your comforting kiss
One I never knew existed till my lips met yours
A taste so new, almost maddening
To my lips
Running across my entire being
Patiently reversing each moment
Just to preserve the sensation that I will not let go

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall