Musical Instrument Poem



Am I here in your arms?
To dream or not all my life is with you
Stronger than a love I know
Here with me when you wake up
I will be by your side as you close your eyes to sleep
My love will warm you up until nothing does us apart
I have found you in my heart
Life gave me a chance to love it was you I chose
Spent so many nights seeing your beautiful face
Hold me intimately like holding a new Violin
Your fingers barely touching my face
Just as one strings the instrument
Clutch me closely in your arms
As it is held under the chin
I want to feel your jaw line with my hands
Waiting for your lips to reach mine
A Violin being played with a bow
Makes me to be reminiscent of your love
The way it’s played tenderly makes my heart churn
Your beaming visage is deliciously haunting
You are a wild sweet-smelling purple violet
A Violin in concert wrapped around my heart
Is enough proof that our love will last

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall