Longing For You Poem



I want to learn to dance with you
Like dancing with the stars on a full moon’s night
I need to feel your caress
Like the strings of a guitar in a professional’s hands
You touch and play each cord to perfection
Tuning it to a sound that resonates into the sky
Teach me to love you more
Show me the ways of the heart for I long to be close to you
As the back of the guitar on your chest
Leaves a warm after trail all the colours of the rainbow
Look more beautiful when together
A feeling I get when next to you
Entangled in each other’s arms
I feel your lovely breath on my face
Eyes that drill wonders in my soul makes me feel weak
My body becomes frail with want
As the sun casts its orange glow
Your shadow makes it all seem right
As your voice becomes a guide to your heart that needs me

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall