A Boy’s Prayer Poem


I need a woman
You
All I want is you
It has always been and will always be you
Whether we end up together or not
Stars were our witnesses to our great love
A love I have never forgotten
Memories still haunt me
Kisses sizzle in my mouth
You have become an enigma in my soul
A doodled pattern turning into a master piece
A pleasant work of divine art
Pleasing to look at
Loving you creates melodies that mould feelings
Into a priceless mural painting
Give us one more chance
Do not make me cry for your love
Weeping has made my soul tender, worried
I never want to regret not trying hard enough for us
Or fought for a love that is true
I still remember that cold February
Your shadow floating past my teary heart
Here I am, needing you desperately
To love and to hold you forever

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall