Reply From His Heart To Hers Poem



Do not be afraid of anything
Love has no risks except not loving or trying
We can never be perfect only great together
Heaven could not have made a mistake
Us begins
Give me a chance to fulfil your fantasies
I want to be with you more than anything
Hold your hand, talk quietly forever
Kiss; hold you as tight as I can
Give yourself a chance to love me
What if it does not? I will still be here for you
I have my weaknesses too
Everything within me wants you
I will build my world around you
Your reasons should not let a good thing go
Iam not ready but my heart is willing
I cannot get my mind off your natural touch
You are my first real love too
Physical attraction with everything
Loving you will be the best experience for me
Have always wanted to love you
Through the good and the bad times
You will have removed this anguish
The fear of never loving you
I will strip it from your heart
I can never be wrong in loving you
You deserve all the happiness in the world
I can just promise to try and never make you sad
You don’t need heartaches to be alright
You and me is how a man and a woman fall in love
No matter what I do I will forever think of you
Answers lie in our love for each other

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall