Power To Heal Poem



I will love you with everything you have
As a person and not a property to be owned
I’ll love you with the pain you have endured
The sorrows you shared with no one
Each and every tear you have shed
I’ll love you scars and all
With every mistake you have done in the past
The ones you are afraid of doing in the present
Those that make you fear the future
I’ll love you, really love you
Together with
Your wounded heart
Your battered soul
Your broken spirit
Every bruise ever inflicted on you
I’ll take the whole of you in my heart
I will give you that warmth
That love you so desire
Cover you from arrows of deceit
From the all the harsh conditions of humanity…
Words, sincere and true from his heart
Gave her permission to cry

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall