Musical Tones Of Love Poem



Don’t forget about our love
Genuine trust kept us together
I wished for you to be mine
My music box stayed closed for too long
The Harp gathered dust
As our Violin creaked with rust
I performed regularly as a soloist
Without your accompaniment on the Piano
Our love cried like a lost Clarinet
As whistles of the wind fluttered on the Flute
Your Opera called out my love for the Cello
Hearing the deep low notes of your heart beat
Slowly playing on the Viola
You composed your music
On the strings of a classical Guitar
Blew gentle feelings through the Saxophone
To my soul that resounds your love
The Xylophone wrote a piece of jazz
For our yearning to be together
An Orchestra of musical instruments
Plays not to forget our love

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall