Zephyr Warrior Poem


You are simply a man of valor
The unsettled beast in you becomes a new born kitten
When our lips come into contact
God’s most beloved creature right in the midst
Of this galaxy called earth
I love to be in your constant grip dancing in your prairie
Life gives us few moments to be truly happy
My happiness is written in your heart
Your kiss is the soul of my very existence
Slowly seducing away the selfishness bringing loneliness to its knees
I will surrender to your promises
Yours is an amazing love which has truly blest me
A mighty army winning battle tells the tales of your love
Ever so gentle and true to every emotion
That runs through your dear heart the scarlet blood in your veins
Speaks of a sound unjudged feeling I can hear your skin breathe
Through the pores in your entire body
I listen to the tales of the hairs that stand majestically
From the back of your long neck to your contoured strong back
On your sculpted chest, the hollow of your firm stomach
The muscles on your smooth thighs up to the back and front of your legs
I love the veins running down your arms
Showing that you are a protector
The strength of your anatomy, sweetens our life together
You are simply a man of valor

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall