Wait For Me To Breath Poem


Time should just stop for a minute
And give me a chance to breath
Your love has swept me away
Giving me hope that I do not understand
I have laughed, cried over your name
In your embrace I still love to hide
I would like to tell you in my special way
How could I not want you?
When all I want is to invade every part of you
I have to know
Whether your heart is a mess
The way mine is because of you
Does your heart take a few steps back?
Three more ahead when you see me
Or has my smile left a mark in your life
My love is pure as Iam falling in love with you
Allow me to build my life around you
Take you through a journey of love you want
You make me feel safe, wanted in your arms
Feeling secure, comfortable in the other’s hold
Makes me to miss you even before you leave

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall