Searching Poem



No more days of lonely mornings
Dreamless nights craving for affection
For the reason that
You give me more than I ask trusting in our love
Believing in our future together
You provide a place I can rest a love moment that lasts
The rest of the world ceases to exist
Each time I look into your eyes
Your hands in mine, lets me not forget you
Missing you when one day becomes another
I cannot live without you
With you my life is calm as your love is real
Your tenderness feels like petals on my skin
Sometimes I pushed you away
Knowing I wanted you more than I could show
Question still remains
Will I be able to trust you with my love?
Should I experience you in more ways than one?
Does your heart flutter when you see my smile?
Same as mine does when I see you
One thing I know to be true, I would not love another
Like I loved and still love you
Frustrations may try to keep me away
Nothing is ever complicated enough in life
To make me forget you
I feel like I slipped away from you
Making this a very cold night
These bridges I stand on will help me cross
To the other side where your heart is
I am with you for the rest of my life
Come and find me, then take me home

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall