Precious Memories Poem



As precious memories of us keep me alive
Nothing can ever stop me from loving you
Loneliness became smoke in the air
A beautiful beginning of our love story
Nurturing every single moment
Ever since our destinies met
God knew our life would be with each other
Only tenderness spelt us
Nestling in between your warm hugs
Grateful that you are the love of my life
Time has stood for an eternity
Under each layer of happiness
Venturing into dreams that come true
Not letting the other’s soul go away
Under the stars and moon
Every aspect of my life is with you
Giving me a devoted heart
Every night I watch your heart breath
Every day is a new adventure with you
Great mountains of this earth
Running through my mind
In the darkest moments of my life
Silently adoring the smile on your face
I promise your love will be my love

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall