Alphabet Of Love Poem


An old T-shirt I never want to take off… you
Breaths love through my being
Casting every fear of losing you
Dedicated to me for eternity
Every whisper like a new caress
Fragrance of your words covers me
Greatest lover I have ever known
Hazy memories hand woven in my heart
I succumbed to you in innocence
J’ adore
Kissing you like bringing heaven down
Lost in your seduction forever
Meaningless without your essence
Not letting anyone hold me but you
Oh you are so wonderful
Packed and spiced in romance
Quaking with excitement
Reason for loving you is love
Scent of your masculinity weakens me
Tempting the need to be together
Undying loyalty to each other’s commitment
Vehemently guarding our life together
Without you there is no me
X marks the spot my heart touched yours
You feel like home
Zillion times better than fine wine

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall