Letter From Her Heart To His Poem



What am I afraid of?
Mostly afraid if I tell you it will be good
What if it becomes perfect? What if we match?
Everything turns out okay, what then?
So afraid of making some fantasies true
Always wanted for us to be together
Hold hands, talk for long hours
Kiss; hold each other in our arms
What if it comes true and I cannot do it?
What if it works out?
Then Iam not good enough to build our relationship
It is all I want, to become us
What happens next?
Reason why Iam thinking twice about everything
Maybe Iam not ready for that, who is?
Why am I obsessing about a perfect us?
When I have never really had one
Should be open to whatever comes
With loving someone
Somehow I want my first love
To be perfect or good al least
What next after I tell you?
Seriously afraid of things working out
Guess lam used to them not going well
Fearing if they go well
I will not be able to handle it
Do I have the right to be happy?
No more heartaches then I will be fine
Cannot understand
How a man and a woman fall in love
The dilemma of her heart speaks it all
So many what ifs that need answers

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chaotic Soul of a Poet
Maira Gall